McNeish Canada

McNeish Canada

This is a blog for all McNeish's in Canada. If your last name is McNeish and you want to post to this blog, send your Name and email address to werdigital@yahoo.ca I will send you instructions on how to post.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Robert James McNeish in 1938


Dear Lord

I thank you for my mate

You gave to me to share our fate

The two of us to live as one

Until our earthly life is done

Then take us Lord to live with thee

Forever in eternity.

 

The prayer was written by my dad, Robert James McNeish, and recited to my mom each year on their anniversary. This year they will have been married for 67 years and not only have they stayed in love, but their love for each other has grown over the years.
Dad, Back row far right, would have been 12 years old in this school picture.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment